The African Chamber of Trade & Commerce (ACC) is organizing a sector oriented forum in the cotton, textile and accessory industry. How we validate this value chain is the purpose of this event.
Alongside this event will be the Kribi Beach Fashion Festival to promote branding and sponsorship in the fashion industry. With motivational talks on the life of the girl child in the show biz milieu including mind blowing tours and excursions in the kribi region, south of Cameroon and in the gulf of Guinea area.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the products to meet the market. This offers the opportunities for companies, partners, and sponsors to combine the genius in creativity, bringing it to market for a larger audience:
What do I stand to Benefit from this Event?
1. Visibility for my products and services.
2. Business to Business networking and opportunities for funding partners
3. Stepping ahead and embracing new technologies in the industry and being abreast with the future of the industry
4. Getting information through networking and ideas on how to grow and make your businesses more profitable and cashing in on new technologies and pathways to the future.
5. Being a part of the mobile innovative and revolutionary business concept touching the lives of SMEs in Africa, so we explore and optimize unprecedented continental free market access for better health and wealth creating opportunities.”
6. Decide to journey this path and set the pace for future conquests and adventures going forward with your company business or institution
7. Last but not least, you will have the time of your life in this exotic city. There will be great fun activities for you to enjoy while making money and learning to improve your Business all in one exciting venue, Kribi Beach Cameroon. The next best place to be in the Coast of west Africa.